• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Claudia Cardinale and Raquel Welch. “The Queens”(Sex Quartet). Behind (my) scenes…

billbill1111

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
The Queens (Sex Quartet). Behind (my) scenes…
F/F, cunnliningus, oral, anal, fingering, spanking, catfight, strap-on, toys.

Introduction

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-1.jpg

1966. Claudia Cardinale and Monica Vitti were drinking their coffee in a French hotel lobby. They’re here for the filming of “Sex Quartet/ The Queens”, a four unrelated short parts comedy, directed by four different directors. They haven’t common scenes, but had come together as good friends. Claudia was more famous than her friend, with many international productions, although 7 years younger than Monica; the top Italian movie icon after Sophia Loren.

“Monica, do you know the American who plays the role of Fata Elena? She’s totally unknown to me.”

“She had a role in a sci-fi movie, but nothing more. And a film with Elvis but her scenes had cut… I think…”

“I can’t understand the producers. Three stars and one nameless starlet; just because they need an American for making it international production. It’s so stupid!”

“I read something about the next hot thing of Hollywood. She took a role which had been rejected by Ursula Andres. I saw a picture of her in a fur bikini; really impressive! The article was talking about the American version of Claudia Cardinale! So, maybe it’s time to learn more about her.”

“American version of Claudia Cardinale? What the f… I really hate it! They try to build fame using others’ career! Stupid replicas, idiot journalists!”

They remained silent for a while, until Claudia couldn’t hide her curiosity. “Is she really so pretty? I mean… in my level?”

“Well… if I want be honest, I say… yes. She has a pretty face, maybe not as yours, but her body is out of this world. Never have seen something like this before!”

“Oh, well… don’t trust the pictures of magazines. You know…”

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-2.jpg

But before Claudia finished her words, the entrance of a woman interrupted their discussion. An extremely sexy beauty captured all the gazes of the lobby. She was walking with the style of a great star, knowing about the impression of the people around her; she had used it. She was not so tall, less than 1.70m. She had long thick auburn hair, brown eyes and an exotic Latin face. Under this was a big pair of firm boobs inside a red-white shirt tied under the large bust, leaving her belly totally naked; an incredible thin waist which emphasized the size and the shape of her magnificent breast. She wore a cut denim shorts which revealed her tight butt but also her shapely legs. An incredible hot creature of Mother Nature! Claudia and Monica looked at her totally surprised. Her beauty covered everything else at the area, still the presence of Capucine, who followed her. The French model and actress stood above the auburn beauty as she sat on a chair. Then Capucine went to the bar, took a margarita and served her. The auburn tested her drink and made a nod to her. After this Capucine bent her face and moved to Claudia’s table. She looked sad and agitated.

“What the hell happens here?” asked Claudia. “Who is this woman? And why did you serve her? You’re not a waitress! Is everything ok, honey?”

Capucine took a look around obviously anxious and then bent her face. Her voice was low and trembling. “I had a bad experience up there. I tried to read the script in the balcony of my room, but there was a lot of noise out there. I mean very loud music from the next room. I call for silence, but in vain. So really nervous I went to the corridor and knocked the door. Am waiting for long until the door opened and an extremely sexy woman in lingerie appeared in front of me. I asked very polite to close the music, but she laughed and closed the door in my face! Really outraged I knocked again the door and when the woman reopened I said her that I try to read my script and the music is so annoyed. I asked it very gently, saying that in different case the only solution was to call the hotel’s manager. Then her face became angry and grasping my wrist she brought me inside her room!”

Claudia and Monica were hearing her friend speechless with their mouth wide opened. They gave a discreet eyes to the bombshell in the other side of lobby waiting for the rest of story.

Last edited:

billbill1111

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-3.jpg

“I felt fear as she tightened her grip on my wrist. She pushed me down on my knees shouting over my head that she’s Raquel Welch, the new goddess of Hollywood and nobody can demand something out of her volition; she decides what’s right and what’s wrong. She said that I’m an untalented bitch, an alive hanger for dresses and from this moment her personal servant! Then she sat on the edge of her bed and pulled me on her lap. She started spanking me like a little girl. I screamed, I yelped, I cried, but in vain. I felt so embarrassment… it was the most humiliating moment of my life. She bullied me more than any other human being. Now I’m really terrified and I must obey in her demands. Oh, God… it’s a nightmare!” Capucine said as tears overflowing from the corners of her eyes.

The Italians remained silenced for a long, totally surprised. Then Monica asked her to say it to producers but the fragile French was too sacred for challenge the American bitch.

“And what you’ll do for the rest of the filming. To be her personal…slave?” asked Claudia, but her co-star remained silenced with her wet eyes to the floor. “I’m really outraged and I think… it’s too much for a starlet. I think somebody must give her a lesson, but… So what’s her next demand?’

“At 11:00 I must serve her coffee… in her room. And I think that she want to make her suitcase as she has almost finished her scenes. I think that she will leave the day after tomorrow. This is the only good news…”

“Hmm… Okay. Don’t be afraid. You have nothing to do with her anymore. Somebody will serve her, but not you. Let it in my responsibility. I had an idea. Eleven o’clock…hmmm…”

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-4.jpg

billbill1111

Part1

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-5.jpg
Two hours later as Raquel reading a mode magazine heard a knock on the door. “It’s open!” answered as waited the coffee from her new personal servant. She knew that showbiz was a jungle and if she wanted to be on the top she should eat every weak bitch around. These European divas was the past, she is the future.
She looked her servant with a dominant gaze, wanting to enjoy the submission and the embarrassment of the other woman, but... wasn’t the French! In front of her stood another woman, prettier and sexier than the other. She knew about her, but hasn’t met before! She had seen some of her movies, but also had lost a role from this Italian diva. Well, maybe this change was better, she though.

“Where is my waitress?” asked the curvaceous Italian.

“Well, she felt sick, so she asked me to serve you. I hope that you’ve no problem with this!” answered Claudia keeping the serving tray. Raquel put a finger between her lips and looked more carefully at her, from toes to hair, with hungry eyes. "So this is the Italian version of me!" she thought.

“I don’t like the changes without my permission! Anyway, give me the cup and stay at the corner. You will make my suitcases when I finish. I hope that the coffee is as I have said, because in different case I’ll…”

“Oh, yes of course! I followed all the instructions. This is the best for an arrogant, selfish, little bitch like you Ms. Wench…” answered Claudia and leaning above the American she poured the coffee inside her cleavage.

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiii...What... what the hell? You bitch! You’ll pay for this!” yelled the angry auburn bombshell, totally in surprise, watching her wet shirt.

“Oh, I’m really sorry. I’m totally amateur. Let me clean you…” said Claudia and with a towel covered the bust of Raquel. Then she cupped the luscious breast and twisted hardly the full flesh mountains!

“Aaaaaaaaahhhh!” screamed in pain the surprised American starlet. Then she got on her feet and slapped the Italian. It was a hard and loud slap which forced Claudia’s head back. But she was ready for this and paid back her rival with a harder and louder slap, which sent Raquel onto her bed. The American took few seconds to realize what had happened and then rushed on Claudia.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-6.jpg

Welch grabbed Cardinale’s long hair, yanking her forward and the Italian reacted grabbing hers. The two women began shaking each other’s head viciously. Then Claudia, using her left leg behind Raquel’s, tripped her to the floor. The auburn tried to twist her body but the brunette pounced on top of her and pinned Raquel on her back. The shorter woman, too flexible, toppled her rival immediately and they started to roll around the floor, each having her moment on top of the other, but only for few seconds before getting rolled off. After many rolls across the floor, Claudia began to take the advantage. Bigger and heavier than her rival, rolled on top of her and sliding upon her body put her big boobs onto Raquel’s face! Catfight wasn’t strange to Welch. As the Italian famous melons covered her mouth, cutting her breath, she bit the soft flesh, making Claudia screaming in pain and panic, before rolled away of this wildcat.

“Ooooooooohhhhh… you American puta…. You bit my boobies! You dirty slut! You’ll pay for this!”

The two bombshells on their feet again circled each other flashing their nails like real cats. Raquel attacked against rival’s face, but Claudia grasped her hands and they squished together chest to chest in a bear-hug. Welch tightened her grip around Cardinale 's lower back, with her hands under rival’s, but the worse for the Italian was that she felt her notorious twins retreat under American’s pressure! Her tits looked a little bit larger than her rival’s, but Raquel’s proved a little bit firmer. It wasn’t so painful, but the embarrassment, as her world famous melons overwhelmed by the pair of another woman, ran down her whole body, weakening her ability to resist and fight. It happened for first time and was too much for her!

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-7-2.jpg

Raquel enjoyed her surprise. An evil grin formed on her face as Claudia in shock tried to escape from her hug. She’s twisting in agony, face contorted in fresh pain, as Welch strained her biceps increasing her pressure in Cardinale’s torso. Then in a display of power, the auburn heaved the bigger woman from the floor before they crushed down, with Raquel upon Claudia.

“Ughhhhhh!” Claudia moaned in pain. Her rival was strong and fast. She should do something soon because this vicious American was destroying her. But before her mind cleared, Raquel grabbed her hair with both hands and started to beat Italian's head on the floor. In her desperation the brunette tried to grasp Raquel’s big tits, but the auburn captured her wrists and pinned them down under her knees.

“You, stupid Italian bitch! Do you think that you can beat me? You all European cunts are just a walk in the park for me. First I’ll kick your ass and then I’ll make you my personal servant for the rest of filming! You don’t know me, but you stole my role in “Professionals”. Now you’ll pay for this. You've taken the part, but I'm gonna take your ass with my strap-on when I've beaten you” Raquel said as bounced up and down on Claudia's belly, driving the air from her lungs. Claudia couldn’t move. Raquel began to slap her cheeks, forehand and backhand rocking her head from side to side.

"Ohh! Owww! Nooooo… Pl..llease.... stooooopttt…noooooo!" Claudia whimpered as Raquel enjoyed her agony with a smirk on her lips. The American wildcat grabbed the cleavage of the Italian’s dress and ripped it down. She cupped her melons, squeezing the full flesh and twisting the hard nipples, making Claudia screaming in pain. When she finished the breasts’ punishment she slammed again Italian’s head hard on the floor five or six times. Claudia was out of fight!

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-8.jpg

billbill1111

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-31.jpg
When Raquel felt her rival limp, got to her feet and stood astride the semiconscious defeated woman for a while. Then she opened a suitcase, took a strap-on dildo and dropped her butt down hard onto the belly of moaning brunette. She pinched the nose of Claudia and as she opened her mouth for breathing, Raquel buried the dildo inside. The Italian opened wide her eyes in panic as the long thick organ filled her mouth until her throat. She tried to turn her head, but her rival kept it in place by the hair. Then she started pumping the cock in and out of Cardinale’s mouth. It was so humiliating for a proud woman, but at least gave her the time to recover. She started to respond to Raquel’s demand, sucking the big organ. Raquel grinned again.

“Hmmm… somebody enjoy it! And looks so familiar at this! Of course… the classic way for sluts like you taking the roles… Com’ on, my little bitch! Take it! Faster! Deeper! Oooooohh….yyeeeeaaah…”
The Italian sex-bomb couldn’t fight back, but also she couldn’t surrender at this arrogant bitch; a starlet who bullied her, demanding her place in showbiz. Okay, she was tough, but Claudia wasn’t a salon kitten. She grew up in streets of Tunis like a tomboy and she ignored the meaning of submission. Raquel, sure about her victory, continued the oral job. Suddenly, Claudia lunged her legs upwards, tucking them under Raquel’s armpits. Before the American understanding what happened, she was flipped onto her back with her shoulders pinned down hard. Cardinale tried to sit upon her, but Welch kicked her and rolled away.

The surprised auburn lifted on her feet and tried to attack again, but this time the brunette was prepared. She maneuvered and hugged her rival from behind, cupping her full breasts. Raquel tried to escape, but Claudia squeezed her notorious twins hard and wild. The American twisted and screamed like a trapped wildcat as the Italian dug her fingers in the soft flesh and tensing her torso lifted her rival in the air, shaking her around like a rag doll. Raquel in panic used her elbows against Claudia but it didn’t work. Unable to escape moaned as her fingers scratched frantically her rival’s hands. This was painful but the taller woman appeared to be gain strength from the desperate moans of her rival. She pushed her down and they landed on the floor with Welch on her belly and Cardinale upon her back. Claudia continued the vicious breast mauling, pressing her thumbs into Raquel's areola and scraping her nails against the erect nipples.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-9.jpg

"Ooooooh…. nooooo! Ughhhh.......pleaseeeeee....... stooooop… plllllzzzz…" Raquel screamed and gasped in tears. She tried to twist her body but in vain. Claudia rolled on her back taking her prisoner upon her. Then she slid and tightened her powerful legs around Raquel’s thin waist. Welch felt her body crashed.

"Ughhhhhh!" the poor American starlet whimpered in pain. She felt her lungs in fire as her breath cutting under the incredible pressure of the waist-scissor. Tears started to roll down her flushed face, as the pain ran across her whole body. The Italian star tightened her double grip, enjoying her rival’s desperation and groans. She licked the tears from American’s pretty face.

"Enjoying this, my sweet beauty? Oh, my poor little baby… you didn’t expect it… my lovely girl… You couldn’t imagine how finish the games with real women… oh, sweet Raquelita!" Claudia taunted as was hearing her rival’s desperate gasps.

"Ooooooh…. pleaseeeeee....... lemy gooooo…" Raquel pleaded. Claudia rolled again putting her rival under her. She released the scissor but kept the breast-grip. She got up taking with her the defenseless, exhausted, sexy hostage.

“Let you go??? Where… this is your room! You were ready to fuck me, but… oh, my little loveliness… things are change… Do you like the dance? Personally, I love it! Upsy, lady! Com’ on... Dance with me!”

Claudia wrapped her arms under the armpits and around the big breasts of Raquel. She began to press them under her forearms.. Welch couldn’t escape. She twisted in vain; Cardinale’s hug was like boa and Welch's melons flattened under the incredible pressure.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-10.jpg

"Ughhhhhh! Noooooooo…." Raquel squealed in agony.

Thrusting her pelvis forward into Welch's tight butt, the pretty Italian lifted the sexy American off her feet from behind and flexed her biceps full throttle around auburn's breasts. Now Raquel’s weight added to the breast-grip pressure, as her body swinging in the air, pushed by rhythmically moves of Claudia’s pelvis! She was totally defenseless like a little baby! The strong Italian continued squeezing and crushing rival’s breasts painfully in her strong grip until Raquel began to quiver helplessly in her grasp.

"Ohh! Owww! Oh! Pl..llease....no m..m..more! Please ... I give up! No..m..m…more!" Raquel moaned and gasping in pain as her teary eyes was rolling. Finally, unable to withstand the power of the grip any longer, Raquel went limp in Claudia’s arms. When the voluptuous brunette felt her rival limp inside her hug, released her grip and the auburn landed semiconscious in front of her feet. The exhausted Italian beauty sat on American’s belly and taking deep breaths, tried to recover from the super-effort and the previous punishment. She looked down her beaten rival. The American had taken the match of her life. Claudia remembered in shame the titfight humiliation. It was too tantalizing to defeat Raquel with her own way. The Italian wrapped her arms around Welch's neck and pulling her head close to her body, buried Welch's face between her breasts. The busty American gasped pitifully for breath, slapping Claudia’s torso and kicking in panic the floor, but with scant success and quickly was driven into unconsciousness.

billbill1111

Part 2

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-11.jpg
Claudia looked down her defeated rival. She was extremely pretty. And these beautiful full breasts… A sense of jealousy and admiration…the temptation… She reached down and cupped the magnificent globes, but this time not for punishment. The Italian licked her lips and untied the knot of American’s shirt. She caressed the big twins, feeling the velvet flesh in her palms. The firmer boobs she ever touched, including hers! A shiver of desire ran down her spine. She cleared the face of the unconscious woman from the wet hair. She was so pretty! Instinctively she lowered her head and kissed Raquel’s lips softly.

0adc594c69d9ac419497d465af7a9dde.gif

The only lesbian experience of Claudia was with the most beautiful blonde of “Cinecittà”, Virna Lisi; a night two years ago, in a hotel room, after a lot of wine and a catfight with Sylva Koscina about the etheric blonde. The fight finished with Claudia sitting onto Sylva’s belly and the embarrassment Greco-Croatian actress in tears. Claudia enjoyed the dominant role against the older but sensual and delicate Virna, who accepted passively the erotic attacks of the bigger brunette. She never felt desire for another woman again; except maybe for her crush back in 50s, Brigitte Bardot. But now she was exited with this voluptuous defeated woman under her.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-28.jpg

Claudia caressed Raquel’s face as kissed the unconscious woman. The auburn moaned as her senses returned. She felt the velvet touch on her lips and instinctively responded. She moaned in pleasure, but when opened her eyes and saw her rival’s face, screamed in shock and tried to avoid her mouth. Claudia gave her two stinging slaps, forehand and backhand, keeping her in place. Then she stroked again the redness face and repeated the kiss!

f0ed21f1719a175ef84ad4348488c19e.gif

“Mmmmmmm… What… what… are you… doing… am not… am not…” the scared woman murmured.

"Sssshhhh…. don’t be afraid, my little lady… just I take what I deserve! You’re tough, but now you’ll pay your stupidity and your audacity. Just relax and let me do the rest. You wanted to fuck me, but things have changed! Now you belong to me and if you are a good girl you will enjoy it too! Mmmmmmm…" Claudia nuzzled Raquel’s ear, whispering seductively, before sealed her mouth again in a passionate kiss. A hard slap and then another long kiss… Tears run down the flushed face of the American bombshell, but she afraid to react. Her body was still in pain and had overwhelmed physically and mentally from this wild Italian beauty.

Claudia finished the kiss, licked Raquel’s lips and looked smiling the overpowered woman under her. She felt the desire inside her increased. Keeping her eyes on her rival’s, she cupped and squeezed her exposed, beautiful, firm breasts, caught the hard nipples, pulling and twisting them strongly. Raquel moaned in pain but didn’t dare to react. Cardinale dropped her mouth and caught her right nipple between her teeth.

"Please... don't …bttte…" Raquel pleaded in tears. Claudia smiled devilish.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-12.jpg
Lady+Talk+1981+Jacquelain+Lorains+%26+Anna+Ventura+02.gif

“Don’t be afraid, sweetie. Now you belong to me… and I will not destroy my property! Relax and enjoy something that you can’t avoid!” Claudia said sarcastically. She started to suck hungrily Raquel’s boobs. Her mouth tried to devour the flesh of Welch. The same time her fingers unbuttoned Raquel’s denim and sliding inside buried into her pussy. She started massaging gently the soft silkiness. The auburn actress widened her eyes and her mouth opened in a big O, as she felt her most private part of her body violated; her dominator worked deep inside her. Claudia felt Raquel’s body tensed, relaxed, tensed and relaxed, again and again, until American’s first unwilling orgasm.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

cf3e1a313b5adc7fdaa7be2cef59357bb47b361c.gif

billbill1111

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-35.jpg
“Okay sweetie, you took your pleasure, now it’s my turn.” Claudia said and gathering up a handful of her hair she sat on Raquel’s face! She started moving back and forth, ramming American’s nose into her pussy! Welch in panic felt smothered, but she couldn’t do something, as her arms were trapped under Cardinale’s feet. The Italian squealed in pleasure as she rode rival’s face. Raquel’s legs kicked and bumped the floor in desperation, but it was futile; she couldn’t unseat her rival.

"Sorry, baby, but it’s…. it’s so hooooot… I like having you like this... yyyyeeeeehhh!” Claudia moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Raquel’s moans muffled by Claudia’s womanhood. Italian’s moves were slow in the beginning, but as time went past she rocked her hips back and forth faster and harder. She was in ecstasy, moaning in pleasure as her clit stimulated from Raquel’s nose, with the American in panic as Italian’s pussy suffocated her.

"Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!" with a passionate scream Claudia climaxed onto Raquel’s face. Then she rolled on her side, watching satisfied her rival’s face, wet from her juices; the poor auburn was again unconscious.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-13.jpg
Lesbians-in-the-hot-facesitting-sex-1.gif

As Claudia fucked her face, strange pictures danced inside Raquel’s dazzled mind. Pictures from the past, 2 years ago, when she tried for a role beside the King Elvis. But the audition was strange. As she ignored the King’s fetish, surprised finding herself wearing only her underwear inside a room. Her competitor was a pretty Swedish, also semi-naked. The rules were simple: a real catfight, the winner takes the first role, the looser a small part. The red-haired Swedish was two inches shorter, but when the fight started proved too fast, too strong and too flexible. Five minutes later Raquel was laying destroyed on the carpet, with one hand across her face to hide her humiliation. The worse came next, as there was a strap-on dildo for the winner. Raquel’s memory was still hazy about what happened next, she was like inside a coma. The red-haired was vicious and cruel and Raquel lost consciousness soon.

When she awakened she was totally naked with a sticky residue covering her body. The King had used the only way that stimulated him for making love. The Swedish had won the role in “Viva Las Vegas” and a night on King’s bed. Raquel took a small role in “Roustabout”, but the majority of her scenes were cut in the montage and her name was uncredited. The rumors said that this was demand of the winner. True or lie, this woman would be the nemesis and the most hated rival of Welch for the rest of her carrier...

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-29.jpg

It was a past that Raquel wanted to forget, but this Italian bombshell put her inside another nightmare. The American opened her eyes and saw the figure of a busty naked woman standing over her; a woman with...a cock!!! Welch was dazzled and confused. She was totally naked. Her sense of superiority had lost. Now she was like a little scared girl in the hands of a woman who had proved too much for her. And the nightmare had just begun… Claudia sat on Raquel’s boobs. Welch groaned as the air escaped from her lungs.

“You American bitch! You came here from your country to make us your personal servant! You threated me that you would rape me! Now you will take what you deserve!” Claudia said and grasping her hair pulled rival's face close to her crotch. She drove the dildo onto Raquel’s mouth. Welch eyes opened wide in terror. “Suck it, bitch. I’m sure that it’s familiar to you!”

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-14.jpg

Raquel refused to do it, shaking her face right and left. Then Claudia grabbed the back of her head and pinching her nose forced the defeated woman to open her mouth for breath. Taking the chance she drove her cock between rival’s open lips! American’s face became red as the giant organ filled her mouth. Claudia using Raquel’s hair was moving her head back and forth, driving the dildo deeper and deeper into her throat. She started to fuck roughly the mouth of the defenseless starlet.

It was too hard for the poor woman, especially as the fiery dominant star pushed her butt back and forth on her flattened melons, making her breathing hard. Soon Raquel understood that the only way to make it less painful and scary was to accept her role. She stretched her mouth wide and using lips and tongue started to suck the dildo. It worked… Claudia smiled satisfied and relaxed the grasp on Raquel’s head, reduce the rhythm of blow-job, pulling more inches of the big staff out of victim’s mouth. She enjoyed rival’s submission and murmured moans of her filled mouth.

It was disgusting, but there’s no other way for Raquel. She looked up at Claudia with little puppy eyes, as tears rolled down her blushing face and saliva drools out of her mouth’s corners. Her tongue moved slowly up, down and around the rubber dick, between gagged moans. The oral job continued until the dominant brunette decided she had enough. She released auburn’s head and the wet dildo plopped out of her mouth. Then she started to rub the wet organ all over her face. Seeing her annoying grimace, Claudia slapped it on Raquel’s cheeks, abusing her face. Then she slid her body backward, onto her victim until they’re face to face. She cupped the crying face of the younger woman, kissing her in a dominant way.

YM7Epp.gif

billbill1111

It was something totally new for Claudia. She had never fantasized herself at this male role; wearing a fake dick... She didn’t know how to use it, but the power of phallus exited her in a way she had never felt. This was totally different from her experience with the fragile, passive Virna. Raquel was a dominant tough busty bitch, an American version of herself. But there’s only one queen-throne in the jungle and now her opponent was in her mercy. Standing on her knees she spread Raquel’s legs. She grabbed the big cock with her right hand and searched the opening of Welch’s clit. But she discovered that it wasn’t so easy; totally out of her nature. Finally she put American’s shapely legs on her shoulders and keeping her in place pressed the dildo against Raquel’s pussy lips. With a thrust she penetrated her rival; the thick, rubber penis buried into the soaking wet pussy.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-16.jpg
gifcandy-strap-on-3.gif

Raquel screamed as the fake cock filled her cunt. It was a desperate scream as she was between pleasure and pain. When the dildo was securely wedged in her pussy, Claudia started hesitantly to hump and pump. As her pelvis slammed onto Raquel’s thigs, she watched auburn’s firm melons shaking like jelly in the rhythm of penetration. Welch moaned loud and abruptly like somebody cut her breath. As the time went past, Cardinale was feeling more confident; the strange power of phallus! She released Raquel’s legs from her shoulders and leaned forward onto her rival. She cupped once more auburn’s boobs, squeezing, twisting and massaging them hardly. Raquel whimpered as she felt breasts and pussy violated. The two sexy women looked at each other with different feelings; fear and desperation against pleasure and satisfaction. Claudia started humping and pumping faster and harder, pushing the strap-on deeper and deeper into Raquel’s pussy. It worked! She leaned over onto her victim and grunted as her melons rubbed on hers.

tumblr_lxvufutn3t1qmjiw4o1_400.gif
tumblr_o02xk2Pnr21rbi7o1o1_250.gif

“Ooooh… nooo… you can't… do this!" Raquel grimaced and groaned. “Pleeezzz… stttpppttt… plzzzz!”

Claudia smiled, pleased with herself beyond measure. “Oh, yes, I can! Feel it! It’s all yours Raquelita! You are being fucked by a better woman! You're being demeaned by a better woman. What have to say now… miss American Claudia? You’re just a horny bitch… that’s what you are!"

Now Raquel moaned like a bitch in heat and her moans was becoming louder and louder. Tears started to run out of the corners of her eyes, as she was drilled by the massive rubber cock.

"Oooooooooh... stop it... I can’t… please... Clauuhhhh… oooooh…noooo..."

“Com’ on… little American bitch! Scream for me… scream louder! I want to beg me... I want to cum with me ...to feel me inside you… oooohhhh… yeeeeees! TAKE IT! YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAH!” Cardinale yelled as the base of the strap-on rubbed on her pussy stimulating her.

rubbing_by_dayeninworld-d8bewq5.gif

Claudia continued to ram the dildo deeper and deeper. Raquel cried in desperation. It was so humiliating. She screwed like a cheap whore from another woman. She was shaking her head right and left, as rival’s lips hunted hers. Soon the wild Italian brunette sealed her mouth with hers. Her dominant tongue captured Welch’s and started an erotic dancing inside her mouth. Just at the point she felt that she couldn't take any more, Raquel started to feel strange. Her mind protested, but her docile body accepted now Claudia’s erotic attack without resist. She started to feel something pleasuring deep inside her, as the big fake phallus overpowered her clit; something that pushed her to surrender at this bossy dame, as her climax was coming.

“Oooooooooh... nooooooooooooooo!"

“Oooooooooh... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

Raquel’s body tensed as she cum inside a violent orgasm. Claudia cum just few seconds later. Totally exhausted from the power of her orgasm, she remained onto Raquel’s body, taking her time to recover. She cleaned again American’s face from the wet hair and started to kiss her softly all around her tearful face, especially on her lips. As the aftershock of her climax faded, Claudia pushed her body up, kneeling on all fours and withdrew the fake cock from Welch’s pussy. She slid besides her, enjoying the moment as her rival was sobbing. When she felt totally recovered she turned on her left side and pulled Raquel on her right facing her. She continued to fondle her wet face; a tender and sensual fondling, looking her right between her tear-clouded eyes.

tumblr_mpjm46kIIN1qhcqlio1_500.gif

billbill1111

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-17.jpg

“Don’t cry, my little Raquelita. I’m sure that you also enjoyed it… didn’t you? There’s no reason to be ashamed. And for me it was something totally new, but… oh, pretty Raquelita… Sometimes, when two beautiful and sexy women met… well, things are happening… pretty things… It’s okay, my sweetie… you should never say no to new experiences… my little, bella Raquelita…” Claudia purred silkily in her rival’s sad, wet face in a seductive tone. Then she flipped her “lover” over onto her belly. She sat onto Raquel’s legs and started massaging her. The American actress felt Italian’s hands on her thigs, caressing, squeezing, stroking, moving higher…

Claudia stayed for long on her firm buttocks, squeezing the tight globes hungrily, enjoying the film pale flesh. Her palms moved on Raquel’s waist and ribs, as she straddled on her magnificent rear, continuing the sensual massaging. She grappled auburn’s hands tensing them above her head. Raquel had relaxed thinking that the worst has passed. Then with a fast move Claudia, using a pair of handcuffs which had taken from Raquel’s suitcase, chained her wrists at the bedposts! Welch surprised but it was too late for reacting; her dominator had trapped her!

“What are you doing? Get me out of here! What…” Raquel yelled in panic. She twisted her body right and left but in vain. Claudia slid her body lower and started to spank her buttocks with both hands alternately; right, left, right, left… hard, stinging, loud slaps on the firm derriere! The younger woman screamed in pain as her ass color started changing in a deep rose. In her desperation she lifted on her knees trying to avoid the punishment. This was what Claudia waited…

Claudia rubbed some jelly between Raquel's buttocks, using the rest for lubricating the dildo, jerking it up and down like a man’s masturbation. Again the power of phallus, the power of masculinity… Raquel felt something touching her ass, something hard, thick and sticky. She hadn’t delusions, understanding in panic what this cruel dominatrix had in her mind. She twisted and strangled, screaming in terror for help, but it was futile; Claudia had already gripped her hips. Then she guided it against the cleavage of Raquel’s ass!

“Oh, noooo! Not this! Not my ass! Pleeeeeeezzz…” a terrified Raquel pleaded. The nightmare had returned, much much worse than before. Her chained hands wiggled and squirmed in vain.

“Relax, my little bitch. It’s something that we can’t avoid. We should live it… right now… right here! It’s about hierarchy. You should learn about it and I’m here for that…” Claudia said with a throaty tone. Raquel in her desperation tried to push her rival away from her ass using her legs, but the bigger woman kept her place. The poor starlet squealed as she felt Italian’s nails scratching her beaten rear. Claudia leaned forward, pushing the fat dildo into Raquel’s ass. She grunted in pleasure as felt the long rubber object drilling the tight hole of her defenseless rival, plunged slowly, deeper and deeper, until her hips touched the violated ass.

Raquel couldn’t take any more. There’s no way to escape. She must accept her faith; the faith of defeat, the faith of rape, the faith of slavery… The pictures from the past, hidden deep inside her subconscious, came into her dazzled mind. She on all fours onto a bed… unable to defend herself… a shorter red-haired beauty… a thick strap-on dildo… dejavou… “Oh, no… not again…”

billbill1111

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-25.jpg
lesbian-strapon-gifs-1.gif

Claudia on her knees with a big grin started to pump the dildo in and out of her victim; the magnificent feeling when you make a tough and arrogant bitch your personal anal slave. Second by second the rhythm of penetration increased. The sound of flesh smacked on flesh with each thrust of dildo covered women’s groans. In a last desperate effort Raquel buckled her hips trying to throw off her rival. Claudia spanked hard her trembling butt and grabbing a fistful of long auburn hair pulled Raquel’s head up as thrusted her cock deeper. She enjoyed Welch’s grunts, watching her awesome buttocks bouncing as fucked by her big cock.

“Noooooooooooooooooo!” Raquel gasped in pain. She cried… she wailed… she pleaded… but at the end she gave up.

As her butt was torn apart by this Italian female stallion, Raquel was dazzled and confused about what was worse, the pain or the humiliation. Claudia released her hair, grapping tighter Raquel’s hips as increased the rhythm and the power of pumping. She tightened her teeth as her pelvis slammed loud on her victim’s butt. Faster and faster… harder and harder… pounding Welch's ass; the strap-on of the cruel dominatrix inside her ass gave to Raquel electrical shocks. The poor woman couldn’t scream anymore, only crying and begging shamelessly as her wide opened eyes rolled back. Her head collapsed onto the pillow and her moans muffled on the soft mater.

Claudia had almost lost the self-control as she mounted Raquel from behind. Deep inside the erotic cloud of domination, she sodomized her rival without mercy, without respect, feeling excited. She wrapped her right hand around Raquel’s waist, working auburn’s pussy with her greedily fingers. This changed things for the tearful American. The stimulation of her clit covered the stinging pain in her rear and the ass-fucking started to become a little bit pleasurable. She stopped to resist as the dildo inside her ass was moving back and forth easier and the fingers inside her womanhood pushed her closer to climax. It hurt but it felt good at the same time; the most contradictory sensations had ever felt!

Then Claudia let her pussy and grabbed her melons from behind squeezing them hard. She rode her opponent to heaven. Raquel felt tormentor’s erect nipples scratching her back, her hard and heavy breath blowing on her wet hair. Cardinale’s pelvis had stuck on her butt and the powerful thrusting pushed the dildo between the smooth cheeks just one two inches in and out. And then it came! A heavy mind-shattering orgasm!

Raquel collapsed on the soft matter with Claudia onto her back. Italian’s body contractions testified her own almost simultaneous orgasm. They stayed unmoved several minutes trying to recover, as Cardinale rested onto the dominated body of her rival. Their heavy breaths were the only sound inside the room. Five or six minutes later the exhausted Claudia started to lift her body on her knees. She pulled the dildo out of Raquel and slapped the beaten and violated butt; the pretty American didn’t react, remained silenced and unmoved. Claudia unstrapped the dildo from her pelvis and thrown it on the bed. She dressed but before left the room she leaned beside her victim. She heard muffled sobs drawing into the soft pillow. She stroked the long auburn hair and unlocked the cuffs. Then she decided to take the strap-on in her bag.

“You’re free! But now we’re into a new situation. Hierarchy… Take a bath. Later I’ll give you instructions and your new uniform. At six o’clock I have a tea with my friends. Be there!” whispered Claudia into Raquel’s ear and giving a last, this time harder and louder, spank on her naked butt left the room.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-20.jpg

***​

billbill1111

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-34.jpg

Raquel stayed onto her bed dazzled and disoriented after the nightmare in the hands of Claudia; crying, sobbing whimpering for long… Her throat was dry, her face wet, her skin dirty. She wanted to vomit. The American bombshell had faced an opponent awe and had totally destroyed and humiliated, physically and mentally like a weak little girl. Claudia had captured her soul. Finally she stood on her feet, trying to go at her bathroom. She was feeling her body weighing tons, a stone-cold heaviness in legs and arms. She moved staggering; her body was trembling and the tingling in her ass was too painful. Struggling she succeeded got into the bathroom. The shower helped her to compose herself, but then her mind went back to what the viscous Italian had done to her. Reliving the humiliation by Cardinale, her body slid in the corner of shower and she started crying uncontrollably.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-36.gif

Few hours later Capucine and Monica were in Claudia’s large suite, talking about the movie, waiting their drinks. The door opened and when the two stars looked the servant, stayed speechless with mouth in a big O. Raquel Welch came inside keeping a big serving tray, wearing a classic black French servant uniform, but in a sexy version with deep decollate and mini skirt. She approached her co-actresses and started to service them. When she finished she stood with her face down beside the smiling Claudia who wrapped her right hand around her thigs, bringing her closer.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-21.jpg

“This is the sweet Raquelita, our co-actress. She plays the part of "Fata Elena". She is newbe in showbiz but as you can see she has all the assets for a great career. She was a little bit arrogant, but… well… after an up close and personal meeting she agreed to accept a little help for her behavior. Now we are in the lesson of discipline… right honey?” Claudia said as caressed gently Raquel’s shapely thigs. Her hand moved higher under the skirt of Raquel and a choked moan got out from starlet’s mouth as her eyes wide opened.

“Yeeeeooooh... Yeees…”

“Yes what?”

“Yeeeess… mistress…”

“That’s right, sweetie! Come here and sit on my lap. My friends want to ask some things about Hollywood and our international career”, said Claudia bringing the younger woman on her lap who sat and crossed her legs.

Sitting on Cardinale’s lap Welch felt something under her thigs; something hard and annoying… She tried to keep calm but a fear started to ran across her body, shocking her. The Italian sex-bomb wore under her skirt the strap-on dildo! Claudia felt her trembling and smiling satisfied she stroked with her left hand Raquel’s right thigh as her right hand wrapped around her torso stroking from behind her right boob. This handling kept during the discussion, surprising the other two actresses. They discussed about an hour until Capucine and Monica decided to leave alone the “couple” for the next part of Raquel’s training.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-22.jpg

The next morning the Europeans discovered that the young American had closed her bill and disappeared from the hotel. They heard from the director that she had change hotel. She had few scenes for the finish of her part. Maybe tomorrow she would go back in USA. The director said also that she couldn’t come to movie premiere. What’s a pity! The three divas looked each other smiling, knowing that the lessons of discipline were finally successful.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-33.jpg

***​

Last edited:

billbill1111

Epilogue

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-23.jpg

Los Angeles, Plaza Hotel, 1975; 2 nights before the Oscars. Raquel got inside the elevator for her room. She wore a tight blue electric satin dress, which displayed her magnificent body, revealing her large firm breasts, the round ass and the fit legs. Now she was A-list star, famous, the ultimate sex-symbol of the world with nickname “the body”, wet dream of every man and not only... Another nickname was “Catfight Queen” as she had more movie catfights than any other actress; against Martine Beswick, Ann Lancaster, Faye Dunaway, Helena Kallianiotes, Patti 'Moo Moo' Cavin and Lauren Hutton, all without stuntwomen.

But there’re also rumors about her bad character. Many people who had collaborated with her agreed that she’s one of the bigger bitches in Hollywood, especially with other actresses. Poor Farrah Fawcett suffered in the filming of “Myra Breckinridge” as bullied from her. Raquel called the young actress dummy, so Farrah spent most of her time in the dressing room, crying, afraid to come out. But there weren’t easy targets all the actresses. The athletic Austrian Senta Berger -the other goddess of fur bikini- had tried to attack her in a party, but the people around stopped her before the hairpulling. Ursula Andres had engaged in a lively discussion with her over Woody Allen, although they were in Royal Film Performance few minutes after their presence in front of Queen! Finally she had built the reputation of the tough bitch that was better to avoid crashing with her.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-30.jpg
raquel_welch_vs__ursula_andress_2_dress_catfight__by_barbosa19_dh6ankv-pre.jpg

Raquel was inside the elevator with five more people, two men and three women. She knew that everybody around couldn’t take the eyes from her and she enjoyed male’s admiration and female’s jealousy. When the door opened in the second floor one pair got out and a woman got inside; a beautiful and sexy woman, sensual, curvaceous and elegant, with aristocratic style. Raquel gave her an arrogant gaze and then frozen. The sexy woman with the air of diva moved slowly and smiling; she avoided to look the American star. She stood beside her, two inches taller than American bombshell. She wore a tight black dress with deep decollate and a pair of high-hill red shoes. Pictures from a past which Raquel had obliterated from her mind returned like nemesis. A hotel room somewhere in France… two women on a bed… She started to sweat; the cold sweat of fear...
At the third floor the other pair got out and a man got inside. Raquel tried to keep calm. The other people inside the elevator were giving the sense of security. Five floor yet… She decided that if the other two passengers got out at the next floors she would follow them. It was better to use the stairs than to stay here with this woman… Fourth floor… The door opened and both of the other passengers got out! Raquel felt her breath heavy, living a real thriller scene. She started to walk behind them but then she saw an old pair ready to get inside. She let the air escape from her lungs, relieved and came back to her position. She closed her eyes for a moment, waiting the old people to get inside.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-24.jpg

“Harry, wait!” said suddenly the old woman. “This elevator is going up, not at the lobby. We must take the other. Look is coming down!”

Raquel, caught in surprised, opened her eyes in fear. She tried to walk out of the elevator as the doors were closing, but she had frozen in her place unable to make a step! The doors closed. Inside the elevator were now she and the elegant woman…

Raquel took a deep breath. She knew that she should stay calm and do not panic; the elevator need few seconds for the next floor. What could happen at this… But the time seemed to have stopped and then the terrified actress understood that her problem wasn’t the time… She hadn’t the control. The nightmare had returned and she couldn’t escape from her fate… The same time she felt a hand caressing her butt with gently round moves…

“Hmmm… nice, firm, tight and round… The time can’t change something on you! Hi, Raquelita! So many years…” Claudia said with her classic sweet, throaty, seductive tone and pressed the edges of her fingers between Raquel’s buttocks forcing a choked moan from her mouth! Fifth floor… The door opened again… nobody got inside; but Raquel couldn’t make a step. Her whole existence wanted to scream, to resist, to escape, to run away from this woman, but something deep inside her was keeping her body there, unable to has any reaction. The fear? The nemesis? The doors closed again…

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-32.jpg

“You run away like a thief into a rainy night! What’s a pity! You lost the best part of our private lessons…” Claudia said and wrapping Raquel around her waist brought her body on hers. She cupped with both hand the round buttocks, squeezing and massaging them slowly and gently as leaning her face kissed the shorter woman softly and sensual on her neck. Raquel accepted unresisting her erotic attack. Her whole body had paralyzed! The bell for the next floor interrupted the hug as Claudia released the fearful woman; but she kept her right palm onto her ass, moving slowly all around. A famous young actor came inside wearing headphones. He gave them a salute with his eyes and stood with the face to the door. Claudia watched his bottom.

“Nice ass, but I have a better one on my hand!” Claudia whispered continuing the strokes on the firm flesh. “Now you’re a big star! No Raquelita, but Raquel. As I had predicted! I’ve seen many of your movies, but this fur bikini was… Oh… mama mia! The hottest girl I’ve ever seen on screen. I was so jealous, but from the other side I was satisfied because I had met the body under this bikini… Hm, after this everybody was talking about the ultimate sex-symbol! I have a lot of credits for this opinion! From our up, close and personal…”

Seventh floor... The doors opened and the young actor turning his face to them said goodbye and got out. Claudia shook gently her head smiling to him. The doors closed again...

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-26.jpg

billbill1111

“Do you miss me, my poor lovely beauty? Couse I still remember our little experience! Especially every time I see you wrestling with other women! The Catfight Queen! What a pity that we hadn’t a camera to film our game. Can you imagine? Anyway, I don’t know if you miss me, but I have a common friend who would like to see you again. A thick rubber friend…He is with me in 8014!” Claudia whispered as the doors opened in the eighth floor. Raquel rushed out of the elevator and run to her room. When she felt alone and secure she fell onto her bed crying with sobs on the soft pillow.

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-15.jpg

Meanwhile Claudia got out at the same floor and walked slowly with sexy steps to the opposite direction, like a real dominant woman who knew her supremacy. She got inside, kicked her shoes in the air and leaned on her bed watching the ceiling; she smiled. This meeting! It was something totally unexpected, a great pleasuring surprise. Unfortunately the hot American bombshell would have escape already from this hotel. She looked totally frightened. Bringing in her memory their common pictures from the past, naked on a bed, she started caressing her own body, especially her big boobs. Her only other lesbian experiences were with Virna Lisi and Brigitte Bardot, but although they’re both hot and sexy women, couldn’t compared with this strange happening ten years before. The power of phallus…

She was exhausted. She wished to have somebody to massage her tired body, but soon she fell asleep. When she woke up few hours later she heard a weak knock on the door. She watched her clock, making an angry grimace; four hours had past.

“Goddamned! The hair stylist! I lost it!” she thought angry. She went to the door and opened ready to apologize about the lost rendezvous. But then she saw that wasn’t the hair stylist! In front of her was standing Raquel Welch wearing a thin silk robe which couldn’t hide her curves inside the white lingerie. The American star with a submissive face asked her permission.

“Can I get inside… my mistress?” Raquel said with trembling voice. Claudia smiled showing her the bedroom. When the auburn bombshell got inside with hesitant steps, the Italian took an eye to the corridor and closed the door with a devilish smile. Who cares about hair stylist now…

Raquel-Welch-and-Claudia-Cardinale-27.jpg

THE END