• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bears legend and Hall of Fame linebacker Dick Butkus has slipped this mortal coil.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38577860/dick-butkus-hall-fame-linebacker-chicago-bears-dies

I was just a tiny kid in the midwest when Butkus retired so I never saw him play live but his legacy and reputation were alive and well. When my brother was an All-American at the University of Iowa he shared a house with a bunch of the linebackers. Oddly enough it was known as the "Linebacker House."

Anyway, there were Butkus posters and photos scattered throughout the house and I made the mistake of asking who that crust old timey guy was.
I'd watch NFL films featuring him pre-internet and was astounded by his athleticism and tenacity, nevermind the occasional unintended contact after the whistle was blown. Through his entire pro career he was only on two winning teams and yet was elected to the Hall of Fame on the first ballot, which is testament to his talent and presence.

He will be missed. May his memory be a blessing. So long, Richard Marvin Butkus. We hardly knew ye.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 67
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 63

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He was also part owner of my favorite cigar maker, Camacho. Until him and the other 2 owners sold it to some fancy company in Europe.