• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Check out FreeOnes Tube!

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Yeah, we have a tube site now and it's totally tubular. Can you see what I did there.

https://freeonestube.com/

If my maths are correct, there are about 5000 videos on there and more being added daily. Should keep you busy, eh!

ban-one

Works for panties
Why? The main site offers that, plus a whole lot more

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
For german gys, it can be the Freeone Stube (Stube = Chamber)

No, seriously, the Tube is bigger than Elvis

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I'm always experimenting with new tech, so I can appreciate FO also trying out new stuff with a view to the future.
It might be good to ask us for specific feedback you can use in developing this platform.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
I'm always experimenting with new tech, so I can appreciate FO also trying out new stuff with a view to the future.
It might be good to ask us for specific feedback you can use in developing this platform.
By all means leave it in this thread.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
How about a link on the tag/category pages along the lines of:
"Are we missing a tag/category you want to see? Suggest one here [LINK]"
We're currently working on a series of tube sites, actually, this is just the first of several we have planned. So right now we're focusing on getting those out there and online. Then once that is done, we'll be looking into adding features like this very good idea here. We'll keep you posted in this very thread (y)

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I imagine one of the purposes of having a tube site with clips provided by the owners is to entire sales of the full videos.
In that respect, it might be good to either 1) show how the quality differs from the "full clip" or (if they want to be generous) 2) Offer shorter, but "full quality" clips on the tube site.

I suggest this because I've bought a clip in the past where there was (what I thought was) a low-quality sample, and it turned out to be the quality of the full video itself.

Reactions: sj1

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
I imagine one of the purposes of having a tube site with clips provided by the owners is to entire sales of the full videos.
In that respect, it might be good to either 1) show how the quality differs from the "full clip" or (if they want to be generous) 2) Offer shorter, but "full quality" clips on the tube site.

I suggest this because I've bought a clip in the past where there was (what I thought was) a low-quality sample, and it turned out to be the quality of the full video itself.
I am one of the people responsible for uploading video clips to FreeOnes. I always make sure to upload the highest quality version available to me but in some cases that's not possible. Take the Nubiles sites for instance - the teasers we get from them are usually 720x480px but their members' areas contain much higher quality than that. However, many sponsors allow us to cut our own clips from their members' areas and we try to take the best quality we can.

That said, I'll pass on your suggestion, thanks!

PayServe

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I am one of the people responsible for uploading video clips to FreeOnes. I always make sure to upload the highest quality version available to me but in some cases that's not possible. Take the Nubiles sites for instance - the teasers we get from them are usually 720x480px but their members' areas contain much higher quality than that. However, many sponsors allow us to cut our own clips from their members' areas and we try to take the best quality we can.

That said, I'll pass on your suggestion, thanks!

Let me know if you want to cut from our site at AdultPrime.com (y)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Numerous tube sites died, so.. i mean.. if FO can fill a void, why not?

Unless u don't like extra content on the net...