• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crowdfunding the Border Wall

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Fuck Alaska. They way I see it is the more that countries hate us the better off we'll be. LEAVE US ALONE AND FORGET WE EXIST!!
Sure.
Actully, during the '50, '60, '70, when America was flourishing, nobody liked America. Nobody was seeing them as those who ripped the nazis' ass, nobody was fascinated by what NASA accomplished, nobody liked American music, movies, etc.
On the contrary, under Bush Jr, when America was hated, it was so flourishing.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Sure.
Actully, during the '50, '60, '70, when America was flourishing, nobody liked America. Nobody was seeing them as those who ripped the nazis' ass, nobody was fascinated by what NASA accomplished, nobody liked american music, movies, etc.
On the contrary, under Bush Jr, when America was hated, it was so flourishing.
the world loved America under Obama. Europeans were "hugging" american strangers on public transportation the day after Obama was elected. 8 years of American decline followed. ISIS went rampant. The Iran nuke deal. U.S. sailors with their hands up to their Iranian captors on the open sea. Healthcare premiums skyrocketed under Obamacare. Food stamps, unemployment, stifling regulations and anemic economic growth, race relations, the degredation of our military, the list goes on and on.

Obama was shit. and he wore mom jeans. His shining moment was not Obamacare, but the killing of Bin Laden.

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.