• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marathon runner uses a car to get 3rd place

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Joasia Zakrzewski: Ultrarunner who used car says she made massive error
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-65322631

she saw a friend on the side of the course and she accepted a lift in his car to the next checkpoint to tell marshals she was pulling out of the race.
"When I got to the checkpoint I told them I was pulling out and that I had been in the car, and they said 'you will hate yourself if you stop'," Dr Zakrzewski said.
"I agreed to carry on in a non-competitive way".

He said: "After the event, there was no attempt by Joasia to make us aware of what had happened and to give us an opportunity to correct the results or return the third place trophy during the course of the subsequent seven days.

"At the finish location, Joasia crossed the finish line timing mat, received her finisher medal and was presented with her trophy. At no point at the finish were the event team informed by Joasia that she was 'not running the race competitively'."
And he added: "None of our event team in question, with written statements to confirm this, were aware that Joasia had vehicle transport at any time during the race until we received information after the race from another competitor.

She's full of shit.
She uses a car to "run" 2.5 miles of the marathon, and says that she ran "non-competitively", yet she had no problem accepting the trophy for 3rd place nor made any attempt to say that she rode a car until someone reported her. This is literally the type of things you see on comedy shows. I'm pretty sure Mr Bean did something like this.

She deserves every bit of hate and should be banned for life.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Joasia Zakrzewski: Ultrarunner who used car says she made massive error
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-65322631

She's full of shit.
She uses a car to "run" 2.5 miles of the marathon, and says that she ran "non-competitively", yet she had no problem accepting the trophy for 3rd place nor made any attempt to say that she rode a car until someone reported her. This is literally the type of things you see on comedy shows. I'm pretty sure Mr Bean did something like this.

She deserves every bit of hate and should be banned for life.

If she is non-binary can she identify herself as a car for a few miles during the marathon. Since she's also Polish she's lucky she didn't need to find a fella with a coat hanger to help her get out of a locked car so she could finish completing the marathon.