• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MyFreeOnes + Message Board! 2 Sites 1 Login!

tittenman

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Hallelujah!

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
I just created my freeones account and it`s said that I have 51 points and I should get 500 extra points when I reach 100 points, but I have more than 1000 so far! What can I do to fix it?

The 'special points' like this are updated multiple times a day, so you don't receive them instantly.

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
I'm hving trouble getting into myFreeOnes. I'm logged in, but I'm stuck at that new prompt. I use a mobile device, to clarify. How do I get past this?

What do you mean by new prompt? The mainpage of MyFreeones; meaning the one with the register button on top and the log on form below?

If you are trying to merge your accounts with a mobile device it needs to support javascript, because there are several ajax call being done and Effects using javascript.

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
I'm getting the same problem as Chauve. When I try to log in now i'm told wrong password or username. I had a My Freeones account but no board account, now I can access the board but not My Freeones, argh! Help please...

I'm looking in to it right now...

Should be fixed right now. You already had one MFO account registered at your yahoo account (created jan. 2005) which I deleted just a minute ago.

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
My freeones account is the same as the message board account, and when I go to my.freeones, it asks me to enter my Board Account information. So I do this right, and it doesn't work... A message says me : "Username and or password is incorrect." whereas it's the good one !!!

Your accounts are synchronized at this moment. When you still have problems please let me know.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Merged mine without any issues. Seems like I'm one of the few exceptions though.

What was the reason behind this merging again. Seems it's been more trouble than it's worth.

The reason we're doing this is because people join either MyFreeOnes or the board with the expectation that one password will log them into the other, which wasn't true. Now it is. ;-)

This merge is also eliminating all the problems with people not figuring out how to sync their accounts. While it may seem that it's not worth the effort now...trust me when I say it's worth a lot to me. ;)

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
While it may seem that it's not worth the effort now...trust me when I say it's worth a lot to me. ;)

And you know it... If it's worth a lot for Petra then it's even more for the rest of the crew! :bowdown:

Next to that are we able to offer nice features between the Board and MyFreeones!

mjolnir262

Cumming to a town near you.
when i try to merge my accounts a message saying Board account already synchronized is displayed and i can't merge my accounts help!

Petra

Staff member
This sucks, I had 1700 points before the merge, now I only have 151. What happened to my points?

It looks like you clicked on the link in my post above and created a new account, or already had 2 accounts.

I deleted the duplicate so you can now log in to the one with your babes, bookmarks, points, etc.

Petra

Staff member
when i try to merge my accounts a message saying Board account already synchronized is displayed and i can't merge my accounts help!

Go ahead and log in now and follow the instructions when you log in.

Petra

Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 3560045, member: 114093"]

5.) Or into MyFreeOnes from the board!

merge_006.jpg

^^^^

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Fuck yeah! :glugglug: :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Tsjipstjap

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I got this for a couple times "Board account already synchronized. " but I can't go further? What do I have to do?

esmn6u

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
No access to myfreeones.com .

Login attempt delivers error message "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details."