• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problems with uploading pictures

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The board is not displaying pictures currently. Especially if they are being uploaded from one's computer.

A server error is preventing pictures to be uploaded presently. It says, "A server error occurred" It also says, "Please try again later"

If he person is using a image host, then yes the pictures are working.

Is anyone else having problems viewing and uploading pictures?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Thank you @mentator75.

1. Avatars - the majority I'm seeing currently. Some are out.

2. But with pictures, I thought I was losing it. I keep hitting F5 to refresh the page and I'm not seeing anything. My pictures and @Freq3's pictures I can't see. Though I am seeing @Supafly's pictures. I don't think Supafly is using an image host.

ban-one

Works for panties
Some pics are coming up as their file names for me, and some avatars aren't showing

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Thank you @mentator75.

1. Avatars - the majority I'm seeing currently. Some are out.

2. But with pictures, I thought I was losing it. I keep hitting F5 to refresh the page and I'm not seeing anything. My pictures and @Freq3's pictures I can't see. Though I am seeing @Supafly's pictures. I don't think Supafly is using an image host.
Yes, I use free image hosts, that I drag and drop the files into, and they automatically switch them to ready-to-use links wrapped in IMG-tags

Try this, it is a german one, but super easy to use

https://picr.de/

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Thanks Supa.

Before:

Freq3.JPGJohn_8581.JPG

The board is allowing the uploading of pictures again. The server is working. :)

Avatars - Petra, DrakeM, Mr. Daystar, MustBeGood, FreeOnes-Adam, Connor Macleod, MaleOneTwo aka Vanilla Bear are back as well.

Last edited:

Freq3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Yes, I am having the same issues with uploading pictures too....it says there is a server issue. I cannot see uploaded pictures either, just the file names

I've just tried to upload now with no luck.

Its been like it for almost a day now and noticed it happened around midnight GMT

I can see everyone Avatar though

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@Freq3 - server is down once again. I can't upload pictures from my computer.

As for avatars Petra, FreeOnes_Adam, Connor MacLeod, Mr. Daystar, DrakeM, MustBeGood, MaleOneTwo aka Vanilla Bear and Dazza MXM are all out.

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Maybe a switch to hosting externally would be a real help? The amount of work is comparable

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Maybe a switch to hosting externally would be a real help? The amount of work is comparable
There are two different things going on here Supa. Members avatars which aren't controlled by an independent image hosting website are disappearing from off the board. They are back or seem to be back now. The second thing is that yes, you could join an image hosting service, load them and bring pictures over to here that way. Although, it was always easier (for me anyway) to take pictures from my own computer and upload them here as long as they were under 1 MB. Either way by uploading pictures from your own computer or via an image hosting service the separate viewing of those pictures here should not be affected. However in the last few days, it seems that this server error issue is impacting pictures taken from your computer. Again that should not be happening. It's like someone behind the scenes here is turning the switch "on" and "off." These are intermittent outages. Should this issue keep happening over and over, then someone from behind the scenes (from the development team) will need to patch this.

Let me see if pictures are now being able to be uploaded from my computer ...

jennapresleydccd1960-set1jpegs_035.jpg

We're good. I'm happy for now. :) Let's see what happens within the next few hours ...

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Uploading pictures from one's own computer and member's avatars are out again. Server problems are causing it. Is there an outage?

joneseyone

Girls love me… In theory
"Oops we ran into some problems"

Trying to create a thread and I'm clicking on "insert image" (to upload the image from my files). It flashes the image briefly, then I get the error message I referenced. The image is a screenshot from VLC (.png is the format) which I never had a problem with in the past.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@joneseyone - you may have to reduce the size of them to under 1 MB or convert them to .jpeg images.

This one of Carmella Bing and Justin Magnum is a .png:

vlcsnap-6126-09-10-19h30m05s264.png

This one of Peta Jensen and Buddy Hollywood is a .png converted to a .jpeg:

vlcsnap-1647-01-21-08h22m16s664.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The server is out again.

Members avatars are currently out across the board. And uploading pictures from one's computer aren't working. Existing pictures that were uploaded are just giving the file names. Nothing can be viewed.