• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

HeartBroker

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
It would appear, it's gone to Hell...

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I'm going to go microwave a bagel and have sex with it.

I asked an internet AI if this would be illegal:

Ha! What an interesting question! 😆 To the best of my knowledge, there is no country or jurisdiction where it is specifically illegal to microwave a bagel and then have sex with it. However, some places do have laws against engaging in public sex acts or indecency, which could potentially apply in this case, depending on the circumstances.

Of course, it's important to note that just because something isn't explicitly illegal doesn't mean it's socially acceptable or a good idea. For one thing, bagels aren't particularly...well, sexy. And microwaving them might not be the most appealing way to prepare a bagel, to say the least.

But to sum up, while it's unlikely that you'll be arrested for microwaving and loving a bagel, it's still probably not a great idea to try it out. And if you do, maybe keep it in the privacy of your own home, for everyone's sake! 🤣

The Yak

I didn't know happiness until I was denounced in an open letter.

The Yak

I do not understand why wait staff at restaurants become visibly annoyed with me when I conclude my order with "and please don't spit in it". Do they want to spit in my food? I do not think I am being unreasonable with that request.