• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Didn't know there was a series. Is it way different than the films?

Luxman

#TRE45ON

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Speaking of movies that did becomes a TV series, Lincoln Lawyer S2 is out:

@usman19 I believe you are a fan of the movie?

usman19

Becoming Elizabeth

A new series which just came on channel 4 on the weekend in the UK. A drama which highlights Elizabeth I in her younger years. I believe this to be pretty accurate to history

Heat

Stars Danny Dyer. It's a good series about being a expat and how he and his family have gone down to Australia like many do, however he has a secret to hide. Very gripping stuff and has recognisable stars if you are familiar with Australian TV such as Neighbours

Luxman

#TRE45ON
24: Live Another Day (2014), I didn't know this existed until recently, it's a good 12 episode mini-series, and probably the last 24 series.
Maybe they'll make a reboot in 10 years, or use AI imaging to create new episodes with Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), or a prequel series about how he became a CTU agent.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598754/

usman19

Secret Invasion

Can't go wrong with a bit of Samuel Jackson

The Power of Parker

A comedy that just came out on BBC in the UK. Seems a good comedy of someone who comes across as being all that, but is far from it

The Girl from plainvillle

Ellie Fanning plays the lead role perfectly in this suicide case which is based on a true story of Conrod Roy

usman19

Euphoria

Was meaning to watch this for some time but pushed back in the past. Finally i got round to it and love the series so far. Best way to describe the show is american version of Skins that was popular show growing up in the UK

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Euphoria

Was meaning to watch this for some time but pushed back in the past. Finally i got round to it and love the series so far. Best way to describe the show is american version of Skins that was popular show growing up in the UK

Sad that Angus Cloud has passed now. Unfortunate.

georges

Staff member
Mayans the final season and the Blacklist the final season

tvstrip

Mayans the final season and the Blacklist the final season
I'm actually working on the last 2 seasons of the blacklist. I had stopped watching it at some point because Red's true identity was taking an absurd twist. But I'm giving it another shot

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
It’s time for Season 2 of Winning Time: The Rise of the Los Angeles Lakers Dynasty.

tvstrip

Despite all the worries about the strike, there sure seem to be a lot of new episodes out there these days.

usman19

Love me some Olivia Munn

Need to add this on watch list

Cruel Summer

I know series 2 is out, but luckily i see it come on the UK on E4 the other day with series 1. I enjoy the premise of the series even after 1 ep and gives the vibes of any other high school college drama which has been highlighted before in other shows/movies in various scenarios where one socially awkward girl turns to be one of the popular kids, at one of their expense. This popularity comes back to bite them in the ass eventually